(Part I) (Part II)
Q: Where are you from?
15. Trumbull, CT.
14. Hartford, CT.
11. I choose not to recognize an interpretation of the temporal nature that includes divisions based on the relative and perceived sense of a present time or now.
10. Atlantis. I like to swim.
9. Your momma.
8. (Break into song with:) "Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight..."
7. West Virginia, why?
6. The wrong side of the tracks.
5. I'll tell you where I'm not from -- New Jersey. And I certainly don't have any pending indictments there. Especially not for drug trafficking or midget tossing. No siree!
4. A small planet in the vicinity of Betelgeuse.
3. Why, where are you from? [Interviewer answers.] Well then I'm from there too! What a coincidence!