(Part I) (Part II) (Part III) (Part IV) (Part V) (Part VI) (Part VII)
Q: Why did you go to law school?
10. I certainly couldn't go back to Malaysia so...
9. Because I hate lawyers.
8. Well, my taxidermy career wasn't going anywhere...
7. My mother's father's brother's uncle's former roomate's cousin's ex-girlfriend was a court reporter and, frankly, it intrigued me.
6. I'd been arrested so many times I figure I'd save money by becoming my own lawyer.
5. So I could meet you.
4. To meet my wife./So my future husband would find me.
3. I like to screw other people... out of their money... and pride.
2. Because it beat going to jail.
1. It seemed like a good idea at the time...