Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Top Ten Worst Answers to an Interview Question (Part VII)

(Part I) (Part II) (Part III) (Part IV) (Part V) (Part VI)


Q: Have you ever been in court?


12. Does assault and battery count? How about perjury? Obstruction of justice?

11. No, but I'm a huge fan of Law & Order!

10. Yes, I was at your arraignment. (Nice to see you made bail.)

9. Only on charges of involuntary homicide.

8. Yes but the charges were subsequently dropped when they couldn't link me to the murder weapon.

7. You mean like a tennis court, right? (Ooh! I've played squash too!)

6. No, but I've been in jail.

5. Yes, but I was found innocent on all counts... except the one involving squirrels... and badgers.

4. Why?

3. Yes, I ratted out Martha Stewart.

2. Have you ever been to Morocco?

1. Not in this state.