Saturday, September 04, 2004

Top Ten Worst Answers to an Interview Question (Part IV)

(Part I) (Part II) (Part III)

Q: Why should we hire you?

10. Because I'm related to Tammy Faye Baker.

9. I like birch beer and anchovies. I'll fit right in!

8. Because I've had plenty of experience stealing from people. I'm like Robin Hood only I don't give the money to the poor, I keep it for myself. In fact, sometimes I like to steal from the poor. Huh. I guess that means I'm nothing like Robin Hood, eh?

7. I'm energetic, motivated and I crossdress on the weekends! Ohhh.. Ummm... Damn, that wasn't my prepared answer.

6. Because I'm the man.

5. Why do you think you should hire me?

4. Because I'll pull the pin from this grenade if you don't.

3. I look good in a suit. Mrowrr!

2. Because I'm the author of this really awesome blog!

1. You shouldn’t.