Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Top Ten Worst Answers to an Interview Question (Part XIII)

(Part I) (Part II) (Part III) (Part IV) (Part V) (Part VI) (Part VII) (Part VIII) (Part IX) (Part X) (Part XI) (Part XII)


Q: Tell me about the worst boss you've ever had.


10. Does it have to be a human or do animal and extraterrestrial bosses count too?

9. She used to spank me. On second thought, scratch that. I enjoyed it.

8. What's your name again?

7. I had this one boss who instututed a no-food and no-drink rule. The other employees and I banded together and rebelled against her except we passed out from lack of nourishment. She won.

6. He used the old fingernails on a chaulkboard routine as a motivational device.

5. She used to stalk through the corridors with a crossbow.

4. My old boss used to show up in an old Batman costume every Friday.

3. He beat me when I fell behind on my work.

2. He snored. Not at work, though.

1. I was self-employed for a while. Does that count?