Thursday, September 02, 2004

I think I'm in love.

I'm sitting in my Law & Forensics class, writing this post very intermittently. Why in bits and pieces? Because I'm in love. I knew I would probably like this course. My undergrad major was Physics with a minor in Math. (N.B. I'm not answering the "why law school" here, maybe some other time.) Science is a friend of mine and that's why I signed up for this course.

But now I'm sitting here, listening to a judge and an attorney describe the upcoming semester and, well, it sounds better than I thought. We may (hopefully will) get a lecture from the renowned Dr. Lee. We have to write a massive paper for the majority of our grade. We're going to get lectures with all sorts of doctors and important peoples who deal with forensics. And everything I learn about this course from the two gentlemen speaking makes my heart beat just a little bit faster.

::sigh:: I think I'm in love...