Friday, September 10, 2004

Top Ten Worst Answers to an Interview Question (Part X)

(Part I) (Part II) (Part III) (Part IV) (Part V) (Part VI) (Part VII) (Part VIII) (Part IX)

N.B. I'm starting to run out of interview questions. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. [Found some questions here, here, here, and here. -- 10:35 PM]


BONUS: All of today's responses are lines from different movies. See if you can name them! (Answers linked to right after the quote.)


Q: Who are you?


10. "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I." (link)

9. "I'm the Milky Way Man, and I know everything!" (link)

8. "No one of consequence." (link)

7. "I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and braun." (link)

6. "I'm a person and my name is Anakin." (link)

5. "I'm a businessman, Tom. I don't like violence; blood is a big expense." (link)

4. "I'm a fan of man. I'm a humanist. Maybe the last humanist." (link)

3. "I'm Spartacus!" (link)

2. "I'm a stallion, baby!" (link)

1. "I'm your worst nightmare. I'm a citizen with a constitutional right to bear arms!" (link)