N.B. Part I
N.B.2 Today, in my morning, non-internet-access classes, I came up with the following list. I also came up with around 7 more interview questions that I can use in lists like this. And so, due to this relative abundance of material, I shall strive to post a list a day in this series until I run out of questions, patience or interest. (Or possibly until someone prompts me to discontinue, via polite suggestions, verbal/written threats or physical ones.)
Q: Tell me about yourself.
11. I’m currently attending med. school and I plan on becoming a veterinarian.
10. I collect road kill. I take the carcasses, throw them in my backyard to decompose then bleach the skulls and bones to wear as jewelry.
9. I’m originally from France but I had to leave due to “complications” with the gendarme.
8. I’ve been seeing your wife/husband for three months now.
7. I’m originally from Mars. I emigrated here with my godparents in the great Zircon migration of 1983.
6. I have twelve kids from five marriages. I’m currently unmarried.
5. I’m a Satan worshipper in my spare time. I dance under the moonlight naked and perform ritual sacrifices in graveyards.
4. I like to go shark-diving. By the way, does your firm offer life insurance?
3. I’ve got warrants out for my arrest in twelve states.
2. Well, I didn’t learn to read and write until four months ago.
1. I love you.