Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Top Ten Worst Answers to an Interview Question (Part XIV)

(Part I) (Part II) (Part III) (Part IV) (Part V) (Part VI) (Part VII) (Part VIII) (Part IX) (Part X) (Part XI) (Part XII) (Part XIII)


Q: Do you prefer to work with others or by yourself?


11. I don't play well with others. Just ask my kindergarten teacher. (I run with scissors too. And eat glue.)

10. I like to beat other people up so I usually end up working by myself.

9. I'm my own best friend!

8. Do dogs count?

7. I prefer hamburgers, thank you.

6. I'm an independent thinker. I like to work "outside the box." I also like to work without wearing any pants.

5. Most of the people I work with are figments of my imagination. I'm not sure which category that falls under...

4. I like to work with whomever provides me coffee.

3. I like to work by myself 'cause then I can take breaks whenever I want to and for as long as I want... which I don't.

2. Work with others. No, by myself. No, with others! By myself!!! WITH OTHERS!!! DAMN YOUR TRICK QUESTIONS!!!

1. I prefer not to work, if it's all the same to you.