(Part I) (Part II) (Part III) (Part IV) (Part V) (Part VI) (Part VII) (Part VIII) (Part IX) (Part X) (Part XI)
What did you get out of your academics?
11. A sense of overwhelming joy.
10. A desire never to work in academia.
9. A degree or two.
8. Obviously not money.
7. Carpal tunnel syndrome, poison ivy and 3 STD's.
6. A lot of free books but don't tell the library!
5. What academics? I don't understand the question.
4. Low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. (link)
3. A trip to the Betty Ford Center.
2. A zest for life!
1. Absolutely nothing.