Thursday, September 09, 2004

ASCII Art Take 1

My mind was wandering in my classes this morning and this was a result.

.........................
.........../\......\|/...
..........//.\....-{+}-..
...../\..//-.\\..../|\...
..../|\\/.\..-/\.........
...//.-\.--../.|\/\......
.---^-^---^-^--^--^--....
...\\.-/.--..\.|/\/......
....\|//\./..-\/.........
.....\/..\\-.//....\|/...
..........\\./....-{+}-..
...........\/....../|\...
.........................

Mountain seen in a Mirror Lake (1)


.........................
.........../\......\^/...
........../4#\....<(X)>..
...../\../7?F\\..../v\...
..../*\\/8\..#7\.........
...//#=\.-~T./.I\/\......
.~-~^~^-~-^-^~-^~~^~-....
...\&#=/.-~L.&.17\/......
....\*7/\8/..#\/.........
.....\/..\\?E//....\^/...
..........\\#/....<(X)>..
...........\/....../v\...
.........................

Mountain seen in a Mirror Lake (2)


Apologies for the "." fillers but I have to figure out how to get around the automatic condensing of multiple spaces. The < font > tag didn't fix that alone. Time to learn how to really make ASCII art!

ADDENDUM: I'm still working on a solution but I've since learned that my thus-produced ASCII art blends the two predominant styles - line tracings and fillers (non-lines). I need to learn more... [1:46 PM]