Saturday, September 11, 2004

Top Ten Worst Answers to an Interview Question (Part XI)

(Part I) (Part II) (Part III) (Part IV) (Part V) (Part VI) (Part VII) (Part VIII) (Part IX) (Part X)


Q: How would your friends describe you?


11. Would this be before or after I've bribed them?

10. Intelligent donkey.

9. They think I'm a risk-taker. But that's just because I'm willing to help them bury the bodies.

8. They call me the High Lord, Master of the Seven Companies, Prince of the Galaxy.

7. Cheap bastard comes to mind. Actually, I believe the phrase they used was unscrupulous, lying, cheating, cheap bastard.

6. Probably as a crazy cook. But I say everyone should alphabetize their socks. Don't you agree?

5. Reliable. You know, like a Pinto or a Yugo or Firestone tires.

4. They'd say I was always such a nice guy/girl and the last person anyone would suspect of being a mass murderer. Fat lot they know...

3. Able to leap tall buildings with a single bound!

2. Evil. They'd say I'm evil. Really, I'm just misunderstood but I don't tell them that.

1. What friends?