Sunday, August 29, 2004

Movie Reviews R Uss

Listed below, most recent at the top, are all of the movie reviews to date. This list will be updated as more are seen and reviewed. If you have any recommendations for movies I should see or review, please e-mail me.

Unless otherwise indicated, the movies reviewed were seen in the theatre. At my discretion, I may include movies I see on television, as rentals or purchases (i.e. DVDs and video tapes). Also, here's a link to an explanation of my movie rating system. Cheers!


Elektra

The Wedding Date

In Good Company

Blind Date (DVD)

Closer

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Ocean's Twelve

Meet the Fockers

Blade: Trinity

I Heart Huckabees

The Grudge

After the Sunset

Sideways

National Treasure

The Incredibles

Waxwork II: Lost in Time (DVD)

Saw

Betsy's Wedding (DVD)

Team America: World Police

Down With Love (DVD)

Wimbledon

Saved! (DVD)

Mean Girls (DVD)

Moulin Rouge (DVD)

The Punisher (DVD)

Torque (DVD)

Shaun of the Dead

Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere (An A&E/BBC 6-episode miniseries on DVD.)

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

Darklight (A Sci Fi Channel made-for-TV movie.)

Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Suspect Zero

Hero

Garden State

Without a Paddle

Alien Vs. Predator

Collateral

Little Black Book

The Village

The Manchurian Candidate

Catwoman