Thursday, August 19, 2004

State of the Blog

Just a quick bit. Lately the majority of the posts have been links to interesting stories I've found elsewhere. The actual amount of original content here has been dwindling and that's something I don't want to happen. Although I'm going to continue providing links to interesting things I encounter, which was actually a conceived but unvoiced aspect of this blog, I'm going to do my best to provide more original content. It may take me some time to figure out a good balance or even a balance but I want to put you, the reader, on notice. It was not my intent for this blog to function solely as an aggregator.

Also, I'm going to try for another haiku later today. If I can make a funny one, maybe this will become the second weekly feature of this blog. Maybe I should call it Thursday Haiku Mania? Any suggestions?