Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nobody move or the monkey gets it!

I'm serious!!!

A fun Onion piece on PS3 vs. Wii.

Judge Richard Posner will be making an appearance in Second Life. (story) Yay Posner!

In his Bill Gates for President post, Scott Adams says:
I’ve always felt that you should pick a president the same way you’d pick an attorney to help you out of a dangerous legal problem. Do you want the attorney who dresses nicely and belongs to your church? Or do you want the attorney who can rip out your opponent’s heart and put it on the hibachi before he dies? Maybe it’s just me, but I want an attorney who is part demon.
And I like this for the tag line:
Bill Gates for president – you could say you have a better idea, but you’d be lying.
And two Offices: One and Two

I'm going to try to put together The Who/The Pretenders post today. It's been a rather busy few days as I'm trying to put in more hours at work.