Thursday, November 02, 2006

So what am I supposed to do with this?

If the titles cease making sense (not that they were ever specifically designed to make sense), too bad.

Kerry apologized. I still think the whole thing was blown out of proportion. Furthermore, I also still think the Republicans are in trouble, come November 7th. Ostensibly, Kerry shouldn't have made the remark. Even so, the Republicans were a *little* too eager to divert talk from the actual issue and instead spend time lambasting Kerry.

Also, I probably did misinterpret Kerry's remark. But even so, big deal.

I haven't made any real progress on the online dating front yet. Last night I went home and eventually ended up playing MTGO for a while, testing out a revised version of a deck. T'was fun.

Yesterday I got an e-mail from an old high school friend of mine who I haven't spoken to in a long time. Occasionally I'll see things like that and, whenever I do, it always feels.. weird. Strange. Like deja vu mixed with a full moon.

I got my diselesweeties t-shirts! Woot! They look awesome!!! The guy even threw on a few stickers! I am terribly excited about them. (Sad, isn't it?)

Haven't played FFXII yet. I'll probably give it a shot this weekend. I really don't have much time during the week, especially not if I actually get enough sleep (which I haven't done this week, much to my detriment).

That's it for now. Maybe more later.