Monday, November 20, 2006

Just A Few

I've added a bunch of quotes to the Random Quotes page. I've also changed the blog subtitle. (Okay, these two are on the way. Coming up, right after this post.)

Hugh reminded his readers of the blog cards he sells. One of these days I'm going to order some. I'm not entirely sure why since I don't really need them per se. And I wouldn't put my blog on them. I'd probably just list my name, some new e-mail address (one exclusively for quasi-random contacts who would be the likely recipients of such a card) and my cell phone number. E-mail is usually the best way to reach me, although not the fastest. Hmmm... Maybe I should order two sets – one for professional or social contacts and one for blog contacts or such. Hrmm.

I also stumbled across a Wired article: Very Short Stories. The article has a number of six-word (Science Fiction) stories from famous people, including Neil Gaiman, Orson Scott Card, Kevin Smith and William Gibson. Very good reading.

That's it for today. Cheers!