Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Plurality of Potential Pastry Peccadilloes Passed Pearl Prior to a Pedantic Parade of Perl

Sweet, sweet alliteration, how I do love thee! Let me count the ways...

By the by, a concert post will be forthcoming sometime today, possibly tonight. Incidentally, in addition to The Who, I saw The Pretenders as well (they opened).

Earlier I learned that the inimitable Bruce "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell has two forthcoming projects: My Name Is Bruce and Bubba Nosferatu and the Curse of the She-Vampires. The former is ostensibly a movie about himself in a fictional story, starring himself. The latter appears to be a prequel to Bubba Ho-Tep. Any way you slice it, there is Bruce-alicious goodness on the way!

"That mantle is heavy with spleen and has a furry trim of ire." -- The Hot Librarian (11/28/06)

I should check out Halfpixel when I get the chance.

This goats birthday comic is effin hilarious!!! I wouldn't mind hallucinations like that. (Well, at least the RW part...)

DS has a Winterview #3 up. What's a little scary is that I recognize the place in the video. I'm half-tempted to e-mail DS's cartoonist and offer to buy him dinner sometime. I probably will do that some point in the near future. (Just not right now.)

gapingvoid has a Ten Commandments Manifesto. I dig it.

Lastly, two Overheards that need to get put somewhere somewhen: One and Two

Some other point in the relatively near-ish future (vagueness + vagueness + vagueness = something...), I want to put together a post about the referrals that get people here (e.g., web searches) and/or the popular posts. I'm posting more often and linking more often and, consequently, this blog is getting more hits from different referrals. Always a good time.

-- END TRANSMISSION --

ADDENDUM: Coast to Coast Tickets (for concert tickets) and BeldarBlog (trial lawyer blog). [7:27 PM]