Monday, November 20, 2006

Congrats to the Lawless!!!

A big congratulations goes out to The Lawless One & Jo! They just got engaged!!! (Woohoo, Woot & Wahoo!) Their wedding will be next August, here in CT.

And now for the other strange part – I'm in the wedding party. (*shock*)

I am extremely happy for the two of them and also very thankful to The Lawless. I have no brothers or sisters. I wasn't in the wedding party for my nearest cousin when she got married and it's equally unlikely I'll be in it for my other nearest cousin when he eventually ties the knot. This is pretty much the only time in my life that it could (and will) happen. I have few very close friends and probably none as close as The Lawless.

I truly consider it an honor.

Me? I'm just a friend of his at his wedding. And that is unimaginably cool.

Congrats again, my friends! May love, happiness and health be your companions. Cheers!~