Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Best wishes for an enjoyable holiday! No new posts for a few days. Google has a holiday logo up.

If you're curious, I'm having a conversation with a fellow named Don in the comments to my Humanism post. Hopefully we can get back into that after the holiday.

I would link to the Butterball turkey page except I think it's all done in java and/or may require a sign-up. You'll have to dig it up on your own if you so wish. In the meantime, here's what Wikipedia has on Thanksgiving.

By the by, the President annually pardons two turkeys on this day. I'm not kidding. I do remember the President on West Wing pardoning one. If I recall, one year C.J. had to choose which, of two turkeys, to pardon. Hilarity and hijinks ensued, of course.

Tonight, I am sure many a flightless fowl will be consumed with much stuffing, garnish and cranberry sauce. Here's wishing you and all your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving! Cheers!~