Saturday, October 23, 2004

X-Men Legends is Eating Me Alive!

Or eating up all my time, at least. I would have put up new posts (e.g. The Top Ten List, a review of Wimbledon, a review of the Haunted Hayride I went on last night, etc.) except I've spent the vast majority of my waking hours today playing X-Men Legends for the PS2. That is, as opposed to working on the Antitrust paper I need to have for Tuesday morning.

Not only am I a huge X-Men fan but I love RPG's so this game is the best of both worlds for me. I've put over 9 hours into it (at least 5 from today) and I'm not even close to being done or bored. (I just got Gambit about 1.5 hours ago!) So far my favorite group is Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey and a random 4th whose slot may go to Gambit if only I didn't need Iceman for all the special power use points. (Don't ask.) If you like the X-Men and RPG's, GO OUT AND BUY THIS GAME. (Unless you don't want to spend hours on end in front of your TV playing it.)