Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Top Ten Pieces of Information A Law Student Would Like to Keep Private

As I sit in my Right of Privacy class... I leave it to you to determine which of these might be true and which might not. (And I assure you, some are true.)


11. I hate coffee.

10. The best form of government is an enlightened dictatorship. (With no written laws to interpret.)

9. Highlighters are a tool of the Devil.

8. On the weekends I like to dance with monkees while wearing one of those old powder wigs and singing about the Constitution.

7. I find Ruth Bader Ginsberg to be "one hot mama."

6. I am illiterate.

5. I don't actually want to be a lawyer. In fact, I hate "the law."

4. I have the attention span of a fish.

3. I didn't do the reading for today's class. Or last week's class. Or, for that matter, any of the classes.

2. I've made a deal with Satan to get good grades in law school. (It's okay, I read through the contract very carefully.)

1. I occasionally *gasp* enjoy law school.