As I sit in my Right of Privacy class... I leave it to you to determine which of these might be true and which might not. (And I assure you, some are true.)
11. I hate coffee.
10. The best form of government is an enlightened dictatorship. (With no written laws to interpret.)
9. Highlighters are a tool of the Devil.
8. On the weekends I like to dance with monkees while wearing one of those old powder wigs and singing about the Constitution.
7. I find Ruth Bader Ginsberg to be "one hot mama."
6. I am illiterate.
5. I don't actually want to be a lawyer. In fact, I hate "the law."
4. I have the attention span of a fish.
3. I didn't do the reading for today's class. Or last week's class. Or, for that matter, any of the classes.
2. I've made a deal with Satan to get good grades in law school. (It's okay, I read through the contract very carefully.)
1. I occasionally *gasp* enjoy law school.