Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Admitted Weakness No. 1

Chocolate Milk. I love the smell, the texture, the taste of chocolate milk. When I make it myself from syrup or powder, I inevitably add either too little or too much of the chocolatey goodness, occasionally rectifying said error by the addition of more non-chocolate milk to the concoction. Today it's a store-bought, small plastic bottle. I have to force myself to extend the consumption, else I would guzzle the entire beverage in a matter of seconds. 'Tis a testing time of strength of will. And yet, it tastes better while cold if not while mildly chilled (the best I can manage from the store-bought without additional cooling). After my initial purchase and removal of the plastic seal, I repeatedly smelled the outside of the dispensing end, taking in the heavenly aroma. Chocolate Milk.