Sunday, January 02, 2005

Movies!

Fyi, I'm trying to catch up on my movie-theater watching as I have been rather delinquent for the past month. Last night I caught Blade Trinity (review forthcoming). I hope to see the following in the next week or so: Closer, Meet the Fockers, Spanglish, and Ocean's Twelve. Quasi-optional viewings include: Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, and Christmas With the Cranks. Coming up there's: In Good Company (Jan. 14), Elektra (Jan. 14), Alone In The Dark (Jan. 28, optional), Hide and Seek (Jan. 28, optional), and Constantine (Feb. 18). I may have missed a few but these were the ones that caught my eye thus far.

As for non-theater movies, I am, as ever, hopelessly behind. I do have one review to post for Red vs. Blue. That too falls under the "forthcoming" category. Unlike some other forthcomings, Blade Trinity and Red vs. Blue *will* be posted. (Over my dead, lifeless body if need be... Or at least over a World of Warcraft-free time period, same thing.)

[Btw, my WoW Paladin is up to level 41.7 and 223 Blacksmithing.]