Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Day in Review (Briefly)

It's been a slow day, largely due to my 2 hours sleep which necessitated a 2 hour nap this afternoon.

Btw, a CNN article on Firefox and the v. 1.0 release. Looks like I need to upgrade!

I'm not proud of it but today I purchased Britney Spears' Greatest Hits. I can't help it, I like her singles! True to expectation, I like the CD. I think this may classify as one of dirty pleasures. (No, get your mind out of the gutter!)

Me + bookstore = very bad. Why? Because I end up purchasing lots and lots of books. Today I went shopping at Borders with Captain Kate and came away with 8 books and a holiday present for my mom. Yeah, I need to avoid bookstores, if not for me then for the sake of my bank account.

If you're interested, Whose Line Is It Anyways (weeknights on ABC Family Channel from 10-11pm) is having a celebrity week. Every episode features a celeb, from Robin Williams to Richard Simmons to Katie Harmon (Miss America). Worth watching if you can. I love Whose Line and the celeb appearances just seem to bring out the best in them (usually). Besides, that Richard Simmons episode is damn hilarious!