Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Le Sigh

I've been shying away from the midday break posts but today needs one.

Link to Little Comic Shop.com.

This has been a crappy, crappy, crappy, crappy, crappy day for me. Dogs go on the floor this morning so I have to clean that up. That means I get into work later than I wanted. And I get comments on a nonprovisional application draft back from a foreign associate. I really, really don't like the comments or the changes to the claims but I have to grin-and-bear it 'cause it's the client and you do what the client wants, as long as it's not illegal (no matter if you disagree or not). So I spent hours making my nonprovisional application worse. And that hurt me. It actually caused me pain. I'm in a rotten mood and I'm sick and fed up and just really foul. I haven't decided if I'll leave early. I may, just because I don't think I can be anything close to productive. I'll give it at least another 30-45 min., see how it goes. But I'm really just tired and pissed off right now. I think part of it is that it's actually hard for me to produce bad product, especially if it involves making (what I consider to be) bad changes to an otherwise good product, as per instructions from someone I don't know and don't trust and where said instructions are, at times, counter to what I've been told to consider as good practices.

Ugh.

I need more than 1 album of Rammstein for times like this.