Thursday, July 28, 2005

IT'S OVER!

WOOHOO! GOODBYE CRUEL BAR EXAMS! GOOD BYE I SAY! (Although I may say "Hello" again when I see the results in late September.) BUT GOODBYE I SAY!!!

I'm off to find a pint. Probably multiple pints. At least one car-bomb. And dinner. Maybe. All I know is I have a credit card itching to start a tab and a body ready to imbibe. Later on I'll put up a more substantive post about today's exam. For now, I shall go nurse my claw-like right hand with alcohol.

CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SURVIVED THE BAR EXAMS!
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say 'To-morrow is Saint Crispian:‘
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars.
And say 'These wounds I had on Crispin's day.'

...

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
CONGRATS AGAIN & BOTTOMS UP!