Monday, July 25, 2005

Good Luck!

Sometime in the next hour or two I leave for my aunt's and upper-state New York. Tomorrow is the New York day of the bar. Wednesday is the Multistate (aka MBE) and Thursday is Connecticut. I will be incommunicado until a blog entry Tuesday night. I plan on providing daily commentary until I leave for vacation. (After the bar, of course!)

Here are some excellent tips from New York Lawyer. Nothing new per se, just the usual good stuff.

To those sitting for a bar in the next few days, I wish you good luck! Keep your spirits up and remember, it's not too late to become a dog-catcher! Okay maybe that's not the greatest rallying cry for this Hellish ordeal. Cry havok and let slip the dogs of war? No, no... Farewell, and may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest? Nope, not good.
Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; This is good luck.

-- Buddha
Yeah, that'll do.

Good luck to you all and may we meet on the other side for a pint or two!

(Incidentally, I will be at The Half Door on Sisson Ave. in Hartford on Thursday night, enjoying a few pints and toasting the night away until toasted. Do join me if you like.)

Cheers!