Tuesday, June 12, 2007

GRAH!!!

I figured now would be as good a time as any to peruse the dating sites I'm registered with and see what's cooking.

eHarmony - Tons of matches, easily over 200 so far. Very few communications. No dates. Looked through the recent matches that haven't closed me, nothing interesting.

Match.com - If I see one more woman who I would send a message to only I'M TOO FUCKING SHORT, I am going to scream. I am 5'6" tall. Apparently, this is lilliputian and I am doomed to wander the Earth alone. Religion? Fair enough. Age? Smoking? Drinking? Ethnicity? Fine. BUT HEIGHT? IF THE WOMAN IS 5'0" TALL, WHY DOES HER MATCH HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 6'0"?!??? Fer cryin' out loud.

gk2gk.com - Man, I just started poking around there for the first time in a long time and, wow. Those are my people. Those are people I'm looking to meet. *sigh*

Incidentally, I feel better after the last one. I think the first two may turn out to be complete wastes of money.