Thursday, June 21, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

I feel like I'm very busy this week.

Tuesday - Right after work, I saw DOA: Dead or Alive. The movie wasn't as bad as I thought it could or would be. (Which, I suppose, is a backhanded compliment of sorts.)

Wednesday - My regular doctor's appointment that had me miss a half-day of work. Right after work, I attended an intellectual property group's Lobster Bake. T'was a decent enough affair.

Thursday - I'm playing tennis tonight. This is with a new group, though since so many people can;t make it, the new group is primarily comprised of people I play with on Saturday morning. (Figures, right?)

Friday - Errr.. nothing special planned (yet), though I may catch a movie Friday night. 1408 and Evan Almighty open this weekend (though Evan Almighty has been claimed by movie.girl).

Saturday - Tennis in the morning. That afternoon/night, I'm hanging out with movie.girl. Not entirely sure what we're going to do. Possibly catch a comedy act at City Steam, but I want to see what else is "happening"/available.

Sunday - Coffee-date with someone I met on JDate. I find it terribly amusing that in less than one week on JDate I've managed to land a coffee-date. It's also minorly amusing since my coffee-date, let's call her "the doctor", and I have relatively little in common. Or at least that's what I've gathered from 3-4 e-mails. Even so, why not? Let's just hope I manage at least alright with this thing. (I'm already a little nervous, though I'm trying not to get worked up over it.)

So like I said, lots going on. For me, this looks to be the busiest week that I've had (in terms of non-work) for a long, long time. Cheers!