Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My head ees goeenk to essplode

I got in late due to my Remicade infusion this morning (a recurring medical thingy that keeps me out of hospitals). Came in with a minor headache that has since blossomed into a medium headache. I feel tired for no good reason and I'm loathing the Official Action that I'm currently trying to respond to.

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to last beyond 5pm today.

Until that time, however, I must return to beating my head against the brick wall that this Japanese Official Action (Final no less), in conjunction with some device for measuring something, have thrust upon my weary, mildly-addled brain this day.

ADDENDUM: Shortly after I tapped out the above, I turned on my iPod and put on my headphones. 'Lo and behold! Music does soothe the savage beast. I felt a little better. [8:27 PM]