Friday, March 09, 2007

Misc. Updates

Rather quick-like and in an easily-digestible format.
  • Last Thursday (i.e., roughly a week ago), I met up with LT & co. (wherein "& co." comprises her fiancĂ©, another good law school friend of mine) for the first time in about 1.5 years. Long overdue. We met up for dinner. It was incredibly friendly, like we'd just hung out the previous week. Their wedding is in October and marks the third wedding I anticipate attending this year.

  • I am seeing 300 tonight. I must. So it is written.

  • I'm heading up to Mass. tomorrow to hang out with another law school friend, The Lawless One, and his fiancĂ©. Their wedding is the August one in which I am a member of the wedding party.

  • Between today and yesterday, I've been catching up on work. This is a good thing. I'm not entirely caught up yet but the piles on my desk are rapidly diminished. I just need to keep at it.

  • After over 2 months of membership, I finally reached Open Communication with a woman on eHarmony. She sounds pretty cool. Hopefully we'll get to meet up in real life sometime, though that would be at least 2 weeks in the future since she's away on Spring Break next week.

  • The next This Week in Miscellany post will be delayed since I'm not posting it today or tomorrow. I'm contemplating a change in format for those posts though I have little idea of a new and improved format to implement.