Thursday, March 31, 2005

Right Now

At this moment I am working on and nearly finished preparing for a presentation this afternoon. It's on my paper topic for Legal Regulation of Art & Public Culture. It's on comic book superheroes and Intellectual Property protection thereof. I'd go into it more only I don't want to give the surprise ending away before its time. Of course Blogger is cooperating now though I am unable to donate the appropriate amount of time needed to accomplish various blogging goals. Such it is, so it goes.

I'm also in the middle of on-and-off watching Closer. Wow do I love this movie. The language is spot on. The emotions, the relations between the characters. Perfect. Just dead on accurate and so well done. I am thoroughly enjoying the movie once again.

That's all for now. Hopefully more later. Cheers!