Sunday, March 27, 2005

My TV Schedule

Quick Note to Self: Movies I've seen this weekend, in order: Guess Who?, Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous, Alien Apocalypse, The Big Bounce, & Hostage.

I'm a pretty consistent tv-watcher. As such, I have a schedule (of sorts) of shows that I like to watch. Now the ones I'm about to mention are those with new episodes.

The list will not include those that are repeats. That is, it will not include Simpsons 5pm & 6pm, Malcolm in the Middle 5:30pm & 6:30pm, Friends 7pm, That 70's Show 7:30pm, Buffy the Vampire Slayer 7am & 8am, Whose Line Is It Anyways? 10pm & 10:30pm, Charmed 9am, ER 10am & 11am, The Drew Carrey Show 3pm & 3:30pm, Yes Dear 4pm & 4:30pm, Futurama & The Family Guy 11pm & 11:30pm, Aqua Teen Hunger Force 12:01am.

Nope, the ones that follow are new episodes. Also, if I include (optional) after the entry it means that it's not a must-view for me but a would-like-to-view.
Sunday
Simpsons 8pm (optional)
Arrested Development 8:30pm (optional)
VH1's The Surreal Life 9pm (optional)
Kelsey Grammar Presents The Sketch Comedy Show 9:30pm (optional)
Robot Chicken 11:30pm (preferably non-optional)

Monday
Whose Line Is It Anyways 8pm-9pm (optional)

Tuesday
Scrubs 9pm (optional)

Wednesday
West Wing 9pm (non-negotiable)

Thursday
ER 10pm (optional)

Friday
Battlestar Galactica 10pm (almost non-negotiable)

Show's I'm Waiting For
Nip/Tuck Season 3 on FX (I await with bated breath!)
Point Pleasant (new episodes), Thursday Nights on Fox (optional)
Looks like I may watch a bit too much tv. For the record, I don't watch all of these shows every week. Rather, it's West Wing & Battlestar Galactica that are my current die-hards. The rest are 'sometimes' if not 'randomly.' Hmmm. Perhaps this has contributed to my decline? Or perhaps I'm a true American in this respect. Except I don't watch enough reality shows. Okay, I guess that one's out. Ah well. Better luck next time!

[EDIT: Added Robot Chicken to Sunday nights. Almost missed this week's episode. Grrr. 8:06am 3/28/05]