Saturday, March 05, 2005

A Little Clarification

Yeah, so last night I met up with "O" and her ex-fiancee (twice removed, once broken off a while ago, once broken off recently) at the local martini bar at around 11:30 pm. Seeing as I was behind, I endeavored to catch up (so to speak) with 2.5 martinis within about an hour. Mind you these were pretty strong martinis. Let's say *damn* strong martinis. After that hour, I was incredibly drunk off my ass. So drunk that I ran. Why did I run? Because it was to the point where I was almost sick. When I got back to my apt., I spent 30-60 min. at the porcelain deciding not to throw up. Then, somehow (because I wasn't very lucid at the time), I decided not to pass out on the floor of my bathroom but rather on the couch. Quite a short night.

Wow. I haven't been that drunk in soooooo long. It's been a while. Like a LONG while. Maybe 4-8 months since I've done that much drinking to engender that much of a response. Currently I am unable to fall asleep again in my bed. So I'll stay awake and guzzle some much-needed H2O in the hopes of salvaging the day and getting some work done.

Minor footnote. Last night, before I left the apt., I won the roll on my first epic item in World of Warcraft, the Myrmidon's Signet. Woot!

ADDENDUM: A clarification to the clarification. 3 of us hung out last night. Her, me and her ex-fiancee-of-twice. So I finally got to meet him. Que interesant (sp.). Oh, hangovers are a bitch. [11:15 AM]