Monday, March 28, 2005

Things That Did NOT Happen Today

Decide for yourself which of the following statements are accurate and which ones are pure malarkey.


I did not attend a Student Bar Assoc. Meeting. At this meeting, we did not have pizza and we did not have beer. This beer was not Bud Light and did not taste like badly-flavored water.

A bus of travelling supermodels did not break down in front of my apartment building and they did not ring my apartment seeking assistance.

I did not get anything productive done today. I am not starting to freak out about the amount of things I have yet to do in the next two months.

I did not watch a number of Whose Line Is It Anyways episodes. They were not some of the funniest material I've seen on tv in a long time.

I did not eat Subway for dinner.

I did not go on a vacation to Tahiti.

I did not play World of Warcraft for over two hours.

The end of the world as we know it is not at hand.

I did not finish my book, One Night Only by Peter David.

I do not have two classes tomorrow. They are not Copyright and Federal Income Tax. I will not be accessing the internet in my Fed. Tax class. I did not attend that Fed. Tax class last week (hehe).

"Today is not the greatest day I've ever known." (lyrics)

I do not harbor any animosity to the country of Malaysia.

I did not see a movie today. That movie was not Be Cool. It was not only okay.

I did not get a return phone call from a non-law-student who I think is still on a cruise for vacation. I am not awaiting her return.

I am not tired.

I am not about to play World of Warcraft again.

I am not done with this list.

Blogger was not cooperating with me when I tried to post this at the date & time listed below.

-- not El Fin --