Saturday, October 28, 2006

Thus Far

I have not heard back from the victim woman yet though I know she's logged into the site since I sent her a message. I tend to get a *little* bit OC when it comes to this stuff. At the moment, I think I'm being pretty good by checking the site only 2-3 times a day. That's restrained for me. (And I occasionally have a problem with restraining myself from things. e.g. Occasionally I'll hit a book store and cause $40+ damage to a credit card. I suppose "impulsive" might be a better way of putting this. See e.g. graphic novel collection, unread books collection, DVD collection, etc.)

Today I am focused on being unproductive. So far I have been very successful. It's not difficult to meet your goals if you structure them the right way. (But I am in no way espousing such a point of view as a way of life.)