Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Beginning of the End

Today marks the beginning of my last week of law school. 4 more classes (not counting review sessions) and I'll be finished! To be honest, it hasn't quite sunk in yet which is fine by me. I've got too much left to do to be happy about this. 4 papers (only 1 rough draft completed) and 2 exams to go. Even though I should probably be scared shitless, I'm not too worried. I tend to take things in 'baby steps,' as What About Bob? put it. Today I'm sending out my NY Bar Exam Application and attending 2 classes. Tomorrow it's 1 class and then working on a paper or two, maybe some tennis. Etc. One step at a time, no panicking, no incoherent mumbling of 'ohshitohshitohshit...' followed by binge drinking. Nope. Just cool, calm, even-handed, methodical thinking coupled with action.

(But secretly inside I scream.) (A lot.)