Friday, February 02, 2007

This Week in Miscelleny VII

This Week's Anthem: (World of Warcraft Theme Music)


Miscellaneous Miscellany:


Quotes:

Law of probability: The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
-- Jandon of Lightbringer (WoW Paladin Forum)



Overheards:

Overheard 1:
Cube worker #1: I think I found the secret project.

Cube worker #2: Mine?

Cube worker #1: You have a secret project?

Cube worker #2: Uh, no.
Two:
IT guy #1: What is boxing day, anyway?

IT guy #2: Well, I Wikipedia-ed it and could only gather that it either has to do with killing birds, beating up servant girls, or selling off Christmas stuff nobody wants.
Three:
Man to female coworker: I don't think you understand -- you brought in fried chicken for us. This gesture is a little more serious than, 'I can tolerate your presence,' and quite honestly, I'm not sure if I'm ready to take our relationship to that level.


Old Miscellany:

This Week in Miscelleny I
This Week in Miscellany II
This Week in Miscellany III
This Week in Miscellany IV
This Week in Miscellany V
This Week in Miscelleny VI (there is no VI)