Yeah, this post is about five days late. Too bad.
- From this post I found this NY Times article on Masi Oka, a TV star on Heroes. (Which, incidentally, kicks in again
in a few weeksnext week.)
- Time to give up those resolutions from shake well before use, a blog that will likely be blogrolled here shortly.
- This Porn Demon rant over at waiterrant.net had me laughing and/or smiling.
- The Overachieving Women Manifesto from gapingvoid. (Incidentally, gapingvoid got me to the previous 2 links/blogs/sites.)
- I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords. (Ctrl+Alt+Del) [meme link]
- Fifty states, fifty slogans a la diesel sweeties.
- Apparently "they" are making a movie of I Am Legend, an excellent Richard Matheson book. Apparently, "they" have already made two movies based on this novel (The Omega Man and The Last Man on Earth). Who knew?!?
- This Dork Tower comic (1/08/07) led to this post by the author in which he discloses that "My Fandom Is Random" shirts will be forthcoming. I will need to purchase one of said shirts. (From the comments in the post, I learned of Black Market Beagles, a store featuring Serenity-themed t-shirts et al.)
- An (old) interview with Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon. (Sequential Tart)
- Another take on The Onion Cellar Presents The Dresden Dolls. (The Phoenix)
- Bad me: I bought this and this. (Yay for Michael Turner and Aspen Comics!)
Patent Learning Resources:
- How do I read a patent? (Brown & Michaels)
- Elements of the Patent Application
- Landis on Mechanics of Patent Claim Drafting (Faber)
- Drawings for Utility Patents and Design Patents
"What the Hell? That guy just chucked a scone at my head."
"Yeah, you don't want to insult baristas. They're like urban ninjas." -- PvPonline (1/08/07)
"Nobody knows shit. We're pinning ethereal tails on ephemeral donkeys." -- Tycho (PennyArcade 1/08/07)
"If the industrial revolution has taught me anything, it's that we're all replaceable." -- Diesel Sweeties (1/09/07) (Yes, I am purposefully omitting the follow up lines: "Except for you and me. We're special!")
"Did you bring your own massage table or should I just get naked and sprawl on a desk?" -- Dilbert (1/11/07)
So many quotes from Say Anything should be added to my quotes page...
No quoting this week. Not going to take the time.
One, Two, Three, Four and Five.
This Week in Miscelleny I
This Week in Miscellany II
This Week in Miscellany III