Wednesday, January 17, 2007

This Week in Miscellany IV

This Last Week's Album: Evanescence's The Open Door

Yeah, this post is about five days late. Too bad.

Miscellaneous Miscellany:

Patent Learning Resources:

Quotes:

"What the Hell? That guy just chucked a scone at my head."
"Yeah, you don't want to insult baristas. They're like urban ninjas." -- PvPonline (1/08/07)

"Nobody knows shit. We're pinning ethereal tails on ephemeral donkeys." -- Tycho (PennyArcade 1/08/07)

"If the industrial revolution has taught me anything, it's that we're all replaceable." -- Diesel Sweeties (1/09/07) (Yes, I am purposefully omitting the follow up lines: "Except for you and me. We're special!")

"Did you bring your own massage table or should I just get naked and sprawl on a desk?" -- Dilbert (1/11/07)

So many quotes from Say Anything should be added to my quotes page...


Overheards:
No quoting this week. Not going to take the time.

One, Two, Three, Four and Five.


Old Miscellany:

This Week in Miscelleny I
This Week in Miscellany II
This Week in Miscellany III