Saturday, February 24, 2007

Warlock Haikus

My main in World of Warcraft is a Warlock. I realize this means nothing to +90% of the people reading this. (Too bad.) On the official WoW Warlock Board, someone started a thread for Warlock Haikus. (Link will likely be broken.) I contributed the following:

THE WARLOCKS COMETH
DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE US
WE WILL EAT YOUR SOULS

(It was screaming for caps. And technically, "EAT" should probably be "TAKE." I just like "EAT" better.)

Warlocks are wicked.
Have you done your evil deed?
Kittens make good snacks.

("Kittens" could easily be "Gnomes" or "Trolls" instead.)

Curse of Agony,
Corruption, Siphon Life, and
Drain Life mean you die.

(This is kinda fun!)

Do not run away!
We come in peace. Do not fear.
Oops, did I kill you?

(Infernal in Goldshire maybe?)

I saw the Rogue first,
but then he popped his Cloak.
The graveyard is nice.

(I'm looking forward to Peeveepee. And graveyards. And repair bills. *sigh*)

Felguards smash faces.
They can also stun and cleave
those who laugh at them.

(Go Demo Spec! And no, it's not nubguard or lolguard. Don't hate us because we pwn.)

I am a Warlock.
I kill for fun and profit.
I am immortal.

(Probably sacreligious.. which fits as we're Warlocks.)