Thursday, May 12, 2005

So There Once Was A Guy From Nantucket...

And I think we all know where that one goes.

Or not. Whatever.

Today I took my Right to Privacy final exam from 9am to Noon. The review session prepared me quite well for half of the exam. The other half, well, we'll see what happens. I am extremely confident that I met my minimum quota, that is I'm sure I at least passed the course. So I am noe 2/6 through my requisite objectives. Tomorrow I begin and (hopefully) complete one of my papers. Ugh.

The rest of today I played World of Warcraft. Ate pizza and garlic bread. (The Breakfast of Champions.) Etc.

Tonight, I met up with some friends at the local watering hole. At some point early on, my friends and I toasted to Onyxia's defeat. Hehe. I had one pint (special - Newcastle) at the Half Door. After that, we moves to the Vegas Blvd., a recently-opened establishment also close by. The special at Vegas as a liter of beer for $5. Needless to say, I polished that off and am now rather drunk. Not quite as randomly bad as Tuesday night when I had 2 1/2 shots of Jack and 3 beers in celebration of my 1st final being over. But still drunk tonight. Heh.

[Pause for Robot Chicken on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim]

[and 2 slices of pizza]

Anyways, tonight was fun. 2 friends of mine said go for it with The Girl. We'll see what happens. I'm not entirely sure I'm capable of such mere usage without concomitant emotional attachment as a precedent. But we'll see. Think I'm gonna give her a call in the next day or 2, see if we can hang out sometime this weekend.

So there you go. And knowing is half the battle! (Right?)