Saturday, May 21, 2005

And then...

Tonight, the Graduation Party, was good. About what I expected. No crazy tales, just the usual lack of debauchery and shenanigans.

I will comment on the smoking. Tonight, for the first time in 13-17 months, I had a cigarette. In fact, I smoked 2 cigarettes. I only do so on very rare occasions, when drinking moderately heavily. (For the record, tonight I polished off the majority of a flask-sized bottle of Jack, 200 mLs.) The worst part, as a non-smoker, is that I reek afterwards. Very shortly, I shall be taking a shower in an effort to purge myself of the lingering odor. It stinks. Really. Once, I didn't take a shower and just went to bed instead. My bed smelled of smoke, thus making my entire bedroom smell of smoke. It took me a few weeks to work out what the problem was. Once I changed the sheets, no more lingering odor. I hate the smell of cigarette smoke. Though I smoke on occasion. Rarely.