Friday, May 20, 2005

And So.

In about 30 min., I'm off to the Graduation Party. In preparation, my friends and I snagged some flask-bottles from the liquor store. For me, tonight's liquor of choice shall be Jack Daniel's. I almost went with Bacardi Light Rum until I remembered that I like Jack, I'm still a bit depressed, and if I'm gonna get smashed tonight it's gonna be from Jack damnit. If I can/remember, I'll put up a drunk post later. Usually they're not very entertaining since so little of any entertainment happens. I'll see what I can do tonight. No promises though.

ADDENDUM: I saw Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith this afternoon on an Imax screen at the local movie theater. The movie was good but it felt forced. All of the elements were there, it all worked together and almost all made sense, it just didn't have everything there. It felt hollow. Well worth seeing but obviously not up to par with the original trilogy, as if that were possible. Eh. [5:56pm]