Tuesday, May 17, 2005

And

Not many new posts of late because I'm desperately trying to work myself into a frenzy to finish up my remaining school work. Thus far, I am failing miserably at this frenzy. Miserably. Mis. Er. Ab. Ly. I plead the 5th whenever anyone asks how my work goes. I watch TV. I play my game. I read a book. Anything to avoid doing the things I must. I could claw my eyes out in frustration except it would only prolong the inevitable.

I'm also in the bout of a good session of existential angst. No joking. It's the whole 'school is over but I don't know what I'm going to do' thing. That and I'm not positive the road I saw before me is the one I really want to follow. What do you do if you're unsure that what lies ahead of you is really what you want? Yeah, I don't know either.

But in the meantime I have papers to write. *sigh*