Thursday, May 12, 2005

Although

Although I have a Right to Privacy exam in less than 3 hours, I thought I'd put up a quick post. And for the record, as with my other exam and all those previous to it throughout my law school "career," I haven't studied nearly enough for it. Blind instinct must prevail! (Or dumb luck. I'm not picky.)

If you recall (or scroll down), last week I mentioned an Onyxia Raid and the results thereof. This is a weekly event, taking place every Wednesday night. Hence, last night we tried again. 'Lo and behold, we were able to slay the vile fiend! (Woohoo! Yay!! Yippee!!!) On our first try of the night, too! 'Twas a lot of fun, not to mention a long, hard-fought battle! In the end, Onyxia was down to 3% of her health and dropping slowly. We ended the battle with *only* 4 players left alive!!! The bad part about this is a loot-bug in the game. If you die and auto-release after 6 minutes, no loot for you. Absolutely horrible bug!!! Other than that, was a great time and a great accomplishment for those who took part! Despite the loot bug, I'm rather proud considering I led this assemblage. Not easy by any stretch. In any case, next week more of the same!

Time to get going. Shower, shave, desperately learn about the Right to Privacy, etc.

Come noon today, both exams of mine will be over and I'll have a mere 4 papers left. Hehe. I think I'm going to the bar tonight. Barring that, I'll just stay in and have some shots of Jack Daniels as when I celebrated after the Fed. Tax exam.