Monday, June 13, 2005

*Yawn*

I am alive and mostly well. Physically just tired, no longer sick. Mentally.. well.. yeah. Apologies for the long hiatus. I shall attempt to resume regular posting of at least one a day (starting today, hehe).

The worst part is how post topics flit through my head when I'm not near a computer and/or an internet connection. *sigh*

Need must sleep go now. More BarBri tomorrow. Topic? Good question. Too lazy to look it up right now. Too lazy full sentences to make. Yes? Yes. Sleep go post now yes computer go night night then me brush teeth collapse on bed and darkness take me until alarm rings breaks morning over me hits then more repeat as today and last week and tomorrow and the next.

Right?

And that my friends is your brain on Bar Exam studying. Next up: More!