Monday, October 29, 2007

Errata

Correction for the previous post that I don't feel like inserting as an addendum.

Dancing with LF was not the first slow dance at the 4 weddings this season. It was the second.

This morning as I was getting ready for work, I remembered something from Mattman's wedding in Michigan last month. At the dance portion of the evening, not long after it began, they played a slow song. Some woman I had never met before asked me to dance. I believe she was married and her husband gave his permission or consented or however one wishes to phrase it. She was Indian (I believe?) and pretty attractive. It was one dance, but it struck me as a rather strange occurrence. I can't recall the last time a woman asked me to dance, let alone a woman I'd never met before, let alone one who's married. Probably had something to do with me being the best man, but I appreciated it. I thanked her and her husband afterwards. (I was a bit formal - how could I not be?)

This is probably one of those things I'll remember because it seemed so unusual.