Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Michigan Wedding

Tomorrow morning I depart for Michigan, fame and fortune. Well, one of the three at any rate. It's my college roommate's wedding in which I am the Best Man. Thursday night is the bachelor party. Friday is traveling up to the location of the ceremony (approx. 4 hours North of Detroit/Ann Arbor) and the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Saturday is a wedding. Sunday is brunch and a flight back East.

I'm not packed yet. I don't have my speech ready. I do have my tux and it fits. I don't know what's going on with one of the groomsmen. I do know what's going on with one of the groomsmen. I don't have any plans for the bachelor party other than "steak house" and "bars." I do think this is going to be a fun time.

[8:28pm, 9/26/07]

And now it's too early in the morning after too little sleep. I am or shortly will be packing. Leave at 4:15-4:20am to catch a 4:40am ride into the city. Ugh.

[2:11am, 9/27/07]