Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Mild Form of Hell

I have 14 pages written of what will likely end up being an at-least-30-page document. And I should/need to have a draft of it done by tomorrow morning. Which means tonight will be an all-nighter. At this point, I plan on breaking for dinner in 20-40 min. and from 9-11:30pm (to hit the mall for CD's and home for Boston Legal).

This is going to be so much fun. ...

ADDENDUM: I split at 9pm to hit the mall for CD's before Boston Legal. Snagged the new Linkin Park (Minutes to Midnight) and Dolores O'Riordan (Are You Listening?) CD's, as well as the second Lacuna Coil album (Karmacode). Went home, popped them on my iPod and watched Boston Legal. I was nearly unconscious so I slept for 4 hours. Woke up at 3:15am, showered, ate, got coffee, got to work and started working on the document again at 5:00am.

I'm frantically trying to finish a draft. Frantically. Which means this post is done. [6:06 AM 5/16/07]